Wednesday 25 July 2012


Feel free, wanna go back to my old life.
The one gotta no problems and sickness.
All I know is just happiness and enjoyable only.
Now it will end with some sadness or broken heart
since I know that u will leaving and go far away.
The one touch me when I know that u were taken by
my own best friends :)
I donno why that feeling came to me
u have so much sense to me
I could reach the star happiness without u
just because u were too perfect to me
make me be so silly when with u :)
So now I can pray good for u to became
what u want, and all your hole life will be
alright and happy ever after. :)
I want the best for u, never think bout
me again just leave me
I'm okayy, its just kinda a little hurting me.
No I can do this, I ma be strong than
before this even without u. :)
So, goodbye we will meet again.
Insya-Allah if he hope so.

-raise my hand, started pray for u-


No comments:

Post a Comment